Club Med – Since June 2005
President and CEO – North America and Caribbean’s (Operations & Commercial leadership) – Miami, March 08
- $220M in revenues. 3 corporate offices, 8 resorts.
- 200HQ’s employees, 4,000 US/Caribbean’s Club Med resort employees.
- USA 3rd country in the World, Canada 5th, for Club Med.
- 2010 profitability: 10 year historic high despite current recession.
- 2010 revenues at 2005 level with lower capacity, new marketing strategy (-30% investments), Direct/internet channel representing 68% of sales from 40%, switch to an upscale family clientele, corporate staff re-organization completed (-30%).
- Canada turnaround initiated in 2008 completed: Profitability and Sales at a 10 year historic high, Branding repositioning completed, Staff: shuffle of the executive committee and senior management. Double digit sustainable growth for 2010-11.
- Punta Cana resort: ranked #1 in profitability out of the 80 resorts Worldwide in 2009 and 2010. => 5 resort renovations completed since 2005 (average $30M per project).
- Corporate HR: develop and implement new HR development programs: Succession plan, fast track program, …
VP Marketing North America & Worldwide Internet Project leader – Miami & WW May 06 – Feb 08
- North America strategy officer: the new Strategy initiated in 2006 for 07-09 was completed and maintained in 2011-2013.
- Brand: new positioning and communication platform: shift from mass advertising to CRM, e-media and Internet.
- Internet and e-media Worldwide project leader: new platform was implemented with significant results especially on SEO.
- North America executive board member / WW executive committee member.
- 2008: historic USA growth since 1999 driven by Direct business (62% of sales, +8pts in 2 years) especially Internet 30% of sales (+15pts). 09 was a declining year (recession) but the Direct/Internet channel showed a strong increase..
- Business Unit is back to profitability for the first time since 9/11/01 in 2007; maintained in 2008.
Marketing Director – Paris, France – June 05 – May 06
- France 1st country for Club Med worldwide.
- Country Strategy and Marketing plan officer.
- Business Team leader: sales, marketing, pricing, revenue management.
- France achieved an historic revenue in 2006; trend maintained in 2007.
- EDHECBusiness School, Master of management / Marketing & Sales AASCB, AMBA, EQUIS Accreditations. 1996-1999 Ranked #1 student of the 1999 promotion in Marketing/Sales.
- English: Fluent.
- French: Fluent.
- Spanish: Written and spoken.
- International: Expatriated in USA and Africa.
- Sports: Tennis, Golf, Fencing.
- Social: International French Chamber of Commerce Adviser.