6th Annual HR Americas Conference
HR Americas 2018
Technology is transforming the way people work with head-spinning speed. Advances in computational power, machine learning, big data and AI are all converging to create enormous opportunities and challenges for companies and their employees. HR will be at the tip of the spear in this journey into the Future of Work.
Entering its sixth year, HR Americas creates a platform for forward-thinking exchanges and unparalleled executive-level networking. Since its inception, it has attracted hundreds of top HR executives from many of the world’s leading global companies. They come to interact with speakers who are among the leading experts in the HR field. The 2018 agenda, including two TEDx speakers, promises to be the best yet.
Join us at WorldCity’s 6th Annual HR Americas “The Future of Work.”
Attending HR Americas can provide you with insights you can use to better understand the rapidly changing landscape. These materials will aid you in furthering your career.
Justification tools for attendees:
- Customize your justification letter: Use this template to communicate the value of attending the conference and the ROI you can expect.
- 2017 HR Americas Key Take-Aways
WorldCity is being advised by HR veterans with success at the largest multinationals.
- Mondelez: Olga Martinez, Vice President of HR for Latin America
- Diageo: Laura Quevedo, HR Director for Latin America and the Caribbean
- American Tower: Horace Porras, Vice President of HR for Latin America
- Western Union: Marilia Maya, Vice President of HR for Americas and European Union Region
- Hamburg Sud: Cesar Salas, Head of HR
- Novartis: Marcelo Fumasoni, Vice President of HR and Marketing Capabilities
- Neoris: Martin Fischetti, Chief HR Officer