5th Annual HR Americas Conference
September 28-29, Coral Gables, FL
HR Americas 2017
Now entering its fifth year, HR Americas is now the “can’t miss” event for multinational Human Resources executives focused on Latin America and the Caribbean. Last year, Dave Ulrich, perhaps the best-known and most highly regarded HR expert in the world, was the keynote speaker, adding to a lengthy list of leading thinkers from previous events, representing companies like Mercer, Towers Watson, Kronos, KPMG and others.
HR Americas grew out of WorldCity’s successful HR Connections event series, a roundtable discussion that has been held six times a year since 2008. Over the years, representatives from American Airlines, Avaya, Bacardi, Boston Scientific, Canon, Cisco Systems, Citigroup, Club Med, Citrix, Danone, DHL, Diageo, Discovery Networks, Electrolux, FedEx, Goodyear Tire, Hamburg Sud, HBO, Itau, LATAM Airlines Group, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics, MasterCard, Medtronic, Microsoft, Mondelez, Nokia, Novartis, Odebrecht, Olympus, Rockwell, SAP, SeaLand, Starbucks, Tata, Telefonica, Tiffany and Co., UPS, Visa, Western Union, Whirlpool, Yahoo and many more have attended.
Board of Advisors
WorldCity is being advised by HR veterans with success at the largest multinationals.
- Enrique Coello: Stericycle, Human Resources Director, Latin America
- Francia Beaz Guzman: FBG Consulting LLC, Managing partner focussing on Human Resources
- Martin Fischetti: Business Skills, Senior Human Resources Business Partner
- Marcelo Fumasoni: Novartis, Vice President, Human Resources, Latin America & Canada
- Daniel Loria: Millicom, Global Head of Human Resources
- Enrique Martin: Microsoft, Senior Director of Human Resources, Latin America
- Marilia Maya: Western Union, VP Human Resources, The Americas and European Union
- Isabel Montes: Starbucks, Senior Human Resources Manager, Latin America
- Horace Porras: American Tower, Vice President, Human Resources, Latin America
- Cesar Salas: Hamburg Sud, Regional Human Resources Head